After The Grand Success Of Correnthum, I-Thum & World Square Mall, Bhutani Infra has announced their new commercial project "ALPHATHUM" At Sector 90 Noida. Bhutani Alphathum Noida offers High Street Retail Shops, Premium Office, Villas, Studios that greatly enrich the office life and after-hours, ranging from hyper-marts to high fashion brands, from multi brand electronics stores to banks, from fine dining restaurants to food courts and fast food joints, from 4-screen multiplex to exclusive clubs, fun zones and other recreational facilities, ATMs, etc.
Enhancing their accessibility is the fact that these offices are located next to the proposed metro station with FNG connectivity. In Navratra period offer, the premium office spaces at Alphathum will be available at Rs 4999/sq.ft only. After this exclusive offer, spaces shall be accrued at Rs 5250/sq.ft. The commercial spaces are available in the range of 500 sq.ft, 750 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft and multiples with lease guarantee. Alphathum investments are assured with 10, 11 & 12 % assured returns with higher potential appreciations in Noida.The bandwidth of Noida World One gives you the option to choose from a wide range of offices suited to your needs. Excellent Location, World Biggest Infinity Pool At Top.
Bhutani Alphathum Sector 90 Advantage :
- Situated in the middle of the most upcoming areas of Noida.
- 20 minutes drive from Ashram Chowk, New Delhi.
- Located on the metro network and very close to Yamuna Expressway, FNG Expressway and Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor.
- Thousand of apartments in surrounding sectors offer the appeal of work-life balance.
- One of the best locations for any 'A' grade business developments in noida.
- Key infrastructure in place in the neighborhood, i.e. Best schools, Multi-specialty Hospitals, Retail, Malls, Offices, Residential Enclaves.
- Infosys Campus coming up adjacent to Sector 90.
- Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is already the base for major corporate like: Accenture, Barclays, Dell, Eaton, Genpact, HCL, Hewitt, Honda, ICICI, KPMG, LG, NEECHCL, Oracle, Samsung, Steria, Bank's and many others.